● Access to the source code of the checkout - you can change the frontend and design of this part of the purchasing process.
● Shopify Scripts - allows you to set additional rules for discounts, payments and shipping
● You will use Launch Engineer to integrate third parties and also make it easier to find partners for the development and creation of a specific design for your business.
● Shopify Flow platform that allows you to streamline manual processes across your e-shop and applications.
● The Launchpad is used to plan and coordinate vents, such as sales, discounts, re-stocking, etc. You can also use it for planned design changes, which will automatically launch at a time you set.
● Use the Transporter app to import records of products, customers and orders into the Shopify e-shop. The application supports CSV, processes the data and then imports it as objects into Shopify.
● Bulk Account Inviter is useful for inviting customers to activate their accounts in your e-shop. You will greatly appreciate this, for example, when switching to Shopify.
Additional APIs :
that allow integration with custom applications and usage:
● gift cards - an alternative payment method
● user - allows you to manage your team's user accounts. You can add, edit and delete accounts. There are different levels of authority.
And much more:
● Nine expansion repositories for the possibility of international growth, physically separated locations and other related aspects. This means that you can have up to 10 e-shops for your brand under one account. A typical scenario is to have one Shopify store for each sales area: one for the Czech Republic, another for the EU, US, Asia, etc.
● Wholesale channel, which allows you to create a separate, password-protected e-commerce wholesale.
● Merchant Success Program to help you get the most out of Shopify Plus.
● Access to Shopify Plus Academy for self-study in key areas for the development of your business.
● Membership in Shopify Plus Community Facebook. Here you can share strategies and experiences with other high-volume traders.